EasySecure is one of the leading providers of time tracking, identity management, access control, and attendance tracking solutions. The company is based in the Netherlands and has been active in the market for over 15 years and in more than 20 countries, including large parts of Europe and Asia. The strong internationalization also enables cross-country rollouts of a time recording system in combination with an access control system that can also handle workers who commute, stand-in workers, and visitors.
With a broad partner network and innovative terminals for indoor and outdoor use, EasySecure is a strong partner for time tracking and access control. The terminals can be used with transponders, RFID cards, fingerprints, or facial recognition and can be extended as needed with locking systems for doors or compartments. Tracked working and break times are simply transferred to Papershift.
What makes EasySecure unique?
Using the integration, the employee profiles created in Papershift can be updated with the time tracking data from the terminals. Time tracking runs automatically, including all stamped breaks, into the records, and onto the employee’s hourly account – if desired, linked to core working hours depending on the employee, location, or working area.
Thanks to the strong network, terminals can be installed quickly and easily without the need for a lot of in-house work. The integration of EasySecure with Papershift is pre-configured from the start so that no additional effort is required on the part of the customer.
- Time tracking via terminals: You will find the right terminal for every requirement – be it with transponder or facial recognition.
- Expandable with locking systems: The time tracking terminals can be enhanced with door locks and other systems.
- International service: EasySecure is available in more than 20 countries.
How does the integration with EasySecure work?
- Enabling the API: Feel free to contact us for this – the API is a programming interface that allows the bidirectional exchange of information.
- Terminals and locking systems: EasySecure takes care of the consulting and initial setup of the terminals and provides you with full support during the rollout. Papershift is the user software in which all time tracking is received and processed via the terminals.