Centrally managing 1000+ staff over 50 locations
"We have been working with Papershift for several months now and the response has been very, very positive from all the restaurant managers."
Alexander Feitsch, TQSR Holding and Development
Employee time recording for 60+ stores
"Time tracking with Papershift enables us to record working times centrally at all locations.
Each employee's time bank balance is managed automatically. This saves us time and effort, and ensures greater transparency and accuracy."
Janina Oliviera, Regional Manager Stores Middle/West
Time recording is an essential concept in organizations where employees record their working hours to help in easier management and planning. The data recorded can be used for payroll accounting and the assigning of working hours to projects. With current labor laws requiring proper remuneration, companies are obligated to record their working hours to avoid any discrepancies.
Below are the methods that organizations can use to track their time:
1. Electronic devices like punch clocks
2. Excel template
4. Mobile time tracking from smartphones
5. Online or remote working tracking from browsers
Besides compliance with time tracking regulations, below are some reasons why companies are increasingly embracing the practice of tracking time:
1. Assess work capacity
2. Assess employee productivity
3. Forecast work duration & plan ahead
4. Facilitate project management
5. Maintain accuracy in payroll and billing
In addition, the European Working Time Directive is a law passed down by the Council of Europe to protect the health and safety of workers within the European Union. Amongst its many rules are directives concerning working hours, holidays, sick pay, and night shifts.
The Directive was enshrined in UK law as the Working Time Regulations on the 1st of October 1998. This means that UK employees must follow their rules.
It is recommended to invest in a cloud-based employee time tracking system. Such a system will ensure the working time of employees adheres to the proposed law. Papershift time tracking system ensures this. As employers, your problem of the right time tracking system which takes care of your statutory law is taken care of.
Papershift time tracking system allows you flexibility. You may choose to track time from a browser, tablet device, or even smartphones.
The benefits of time tracking for employers are as follows –
1. Efficient payroll
2. Automated process
3. Work process optimization
4. Minute-by-minute time accounting
5. Efficient booking archiving and traceability of past data
6. Better security, transparency, and overview
7. Employees can be used more efficiently.
8. Better workforce planning
9. Facilitating work and improving profitability